Exciting times await the banking and finance world. On October 17th, we are attending at to talk about how Open Bank and PSD2 can be a catalyst for new opportunities.
Innovative Banking is annual conference for those who want to stay updated on the newly created playfield. Where new regulations, digital developments and changes, both within the industry and in customer behavior and expectations, create opportunities and challenges. How do you become agile and innovative and meet the customer on the customer's terms while meeting all regulatory requirements?
Welcome to a day that in different ways is about always being relevant.
Some of the topics that will be highlighted:
- Digitization on customer terms
- Open banking and PSD2
- Who will be the bank's competitor in the future?
- Innovation and cultural issues?
- New regulations from a business perspective
- International view
Do not miss our speaker slot at 1:30 pm! Our CEO, Gustav Rosén, speaks about Open banking and:
- Open APIs - how will Open APIs become a possibility for the bank when the power of development is set free
- Who can use consumer transaction data and in what way?
The conference will take place on 17 October, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm at Hotel Birger Jarl. Tulegatan 8, Stockholm.